I always used to wonder about blogging...Is that interesting and what does that fetch u..and so many questions...Now when I am alone , away from my family and friends I really think "Y don't I also blog"and just started it off....Let me see how this blogging interests me herafter !
This is my first blog in Finland, the scandinavian country almost close to the artic circle. I have always dreamt of visiting the European countries, so was pretty much excited when i heard from my manager that am going.."yes am going to Europe". The day I landed here all my dreams shattered on seeing the weather...I knew it would be cold but never imagined it to be freezing....And I always curse this weather for it makes my day moody and irritating...6 hrs of light and we wait like a kid saying"snow snow go away come again another year". To walk to the bus stop, wait for the bus in this cold used to frustrating.....but now when I sit back and think it really makes me admire the different creations of HIM who has made each and every place, thing so special and unique;so decided to enjoy the rest of the days am going to stay here rather than crib about the fact that am alone and all alone in this 'Winter in Finland'......
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes thts the way to go.. Enjoy the moment....
ReplyDelete